- Seal Rocks & the Nobbies boardwalk and the best views of Phillip Island’s rugged south coast.
- Watch the world famous Penguin Parade as hundreds of little penguins come out of the sea at dusk & head back to their burrows for the night.
- Entry into Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- Friendly and informative tour guide
- Complimentary Wi-Fi onboard
Flexible fare – no cancellation fees apply for changes up to 24 hours before your tour departure time.
Make your Express Phillip Island tour EPIC!
- Penguin Plus (PP) Exclusive viewing area & private boardwalk ($45)
- Penguins Plus Underground (UP) Enjoy up-close viewing of the Little penguins in an underground viewing window – Limited to 70 ($55)
Planning a late night out or a lazy morning in Melbourne, but still want to fit in a trip to Phillip Island to see the penguins? Well Bunyip has the tour for you.
No early morning hotel pick-up – check. Get the morning to yourself – check. Hundreds of cute little penguins waddling up the beach – check. Bunyip’s Phillip Island Penguin Parade Express Tour – big check!
We’ll pick you up at a respectable hour and first of all take you straight down to Phillip Island.
At the island you’ll visit Seal Rocks and the Nobbies Centre to take a walk along the boardwalk and soak in the stunning views back towards the Mornington Peninsula from Phillip Island’s most western point. Here you can also get a sneak peek of the main event, the Little Penguins, while they hide under the boardwalks and poke their heads out of the burrows waiting for the sunset when their mates return from the ocean.
Just before sunset we head over to the Penguin Parade to take our spots at the beach, ready to see the hundreds of Little Penguins as they make their way across the sand and return to their burrows in the sand dunes. See them reunited with their partners, where they give each other a little kiss, do a dance, then waddle up and into their burrows. An unforgettable afternoon – check.
Appropriate clothing for warm/cool conditions and camera (please note photography is not permitted after sunset at the penguin parade)
1:30pm – 1:45pm (April-Sept)
2.30m – 2.45pm (October-March)
Returns between 9pm – midnight seasonally.
Please note that we may use a larger coach during peak times in December and January and that our tours & all attractions may be very busy during this time. We thank you for your patience and cooperation.
NO PHOTOGRAPHY PERMITTED AFTER SUNSET AT THE PENGUIN PARADE