- Start off the day at Yarra Farm Fresh sampling some of the freshest fruits and locally made products in the valley!
- Taste cheese and sample the wine at one of the spectacular Balgownie Estate
- Visit Yarra Valley Dairy (Mon – Fri) or Coldstream Dairy (Sat – Sun and on Public Holidays) to enjoy the valley’s freshest cheeses
- Lunch is served at Rochford Wines – there are four different meal options available as well as a glass of the quality wine produced here
- Visit Australian Tourism hall of fame member Yering Station to indulge on their fine wine selection
- Those that have a sweet tooth will love the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie. Sample their chocolates and maybe take some home too!
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Wine tastings at two iconic Yarra Valley wineries
- Chocolate, cheese and fruit tastings
- Lunch at Rochford Wines
- Glass of wine with lunch
Flexible fare – no cancellation fees apply for changes up to 24 hours before your tour departure time.
Around the world the Yarra Valley is known for the amazing wine produced in the area but that is only the beginning of the story for this amazing location in Australia’s South East.
Our gourmet food and wine tour will have you not only visiting amazing wineries of the region and sampling their wares but well also take you a chocolaterie as well as dairy and fresh fruit farms.
All tastings as well as lunch including a glass on wine are part of this spectacular day in the beautiful Yarra Valley.
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
- Snacks & Water bottle
Our tour departs between 8am and 9am from designated meeting points and returns approximately 5pm to 5:30pm
* Please note that this tour is operated by our partner Go West Tours and therefore subject to their terms and conditions.
*Please note we reserve the right to use other high quality wineries and gourmet locations if one of our regular stops are unable to accommodate us on the day.