2 Days Tour, Great Ocean Road, Mornington Peninsula & Phillip Island
THE ULTIMATE DISCOVERY OF VICTORIA’S BREATHTAKING COASTLINES. THE GREAT OCEAN ROAD, QUEENSCLIFF TO SORRENTO FERRY (WATCH OUT FOR DOLPHINS!), MORNINGTON PENINSULA WILDLIFE AND PHILLIP ISLAND’S CELEBRATED LITTLE PENGUINS.
Day 1 (D)
- See the spectacular 12 Apostles – hear the tragic story of the shipwreck at Loch Ard Gorge
- Take a stroll through the Otway Rainforest
- Look for koalas and native birds in the wild
- See the coastal townships of Port Campbell, Apollo Bay and Lorne
- Enjoy the stunning coastal views
- Overnight stay on the Bellarine Peninsula in the multi award winning Beacon Resort Queenscliff. Pack your swimmers and towel for a dip in the pool!
Day 2 (B)
- Catch the morning ferry from picturesque Queenscliff to Sorrento on the Mornington Peninsula
- See the famous Bathing Boxes and the amazing views from Murrays Lookout and Arthur’s Seat
- Encounter Australia’s wildlife at Moonlit Sanctuary see wombats, koalas, kangaroos, dingos & more
- The Nobbies boardwalk and the best views of Phillip Island’s rugged south coast.
- Watch the famous Penguin Parade as hundreds of little penguins make their way across the beach and go home for the night
View our full list of Great Ocean Road tours from Melbourne
- 1 Dinner & 1 Breakfast
- Accommodation as booked
- All Park entry fees including ferry ride
- Friendly/informative tour guide/driver
- Free WiFi onboard
Can’t decide between going to Phillip Island to visit the Penguin Parade, or heading down to the Great Ocean Road to see the Twelve Apostles? Why not do both!
The ultimate discovery of Victoria’s breathtaking coastlines – there’s one famous attraction after another on this coastal, peninsula and island tour.
Journey inland directly to the Port Campbell National Park & be amazed by the iconic rock formations found along this part of the coast. Wonder at the stunning 12 Apostles & descend Gibson Steps where you will be dwarfed by the towering cliffs and the enormous offshore stacks. Hear the tragic story of the shipwrecked Loch Ard at the spectacular Loch Ard Gorge, before continuing on through the lush Otway Ranges to explore the cool temperate rainforest & see some of Australia’s tallest eucalyptus trees.
Continue along the scenic coastal journey along Victoria’s Surf Coast toyour overnight accommodation at Beacon Resort.
Arise the following morning & board the ferry for an hour-long journey across Port Phillip Bay to the Mornington Peninsula. View the quirky Bathing Boxes then travel to the multi-award-winning Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park where we’ll get up close and personal with the friendly residents. Hand-feed kangaroos & wallabies, meet the cuddly koalas & enjoy a guided tour of the extensive exhibits housing a wide array of native fauna.
Then cross over to Phillip Island to experience the world-renowned Penguin Parade as dusk falls on Summerland Beach.Watch these wondrous waddlers emerge from the surf and cross the beach before making their way to their homes in the dunes
Make your experience EPIC!
- Penguin Plus (PP) Exclusive viewing area & private boardwalk ($38)
- Penguins Plus Underground (PU) Enjoy up-close viewing of the little penguins in an underground viewing window – Limited to 70 guests ($48)
- Mixed dorm share with shared bathroom facilities $295pp
- Private double room with en-suite bathroom $385 pp (based on 2 people)
- Private single room with en-suite bathroom $455 pp (based on 1 person)
- Private triple share room with en-suite bathroom $375 (based on 3 people)
- Private family room with en-suite bathroom $355 (based on 4 people)
Children under the age of 16 years may not stay in shared accommodation. Private accommodation must be booked for children, all ages welcome.
Portable cots can be provided on request for infants but must be arranged prior to the date of departure directly with the tour operator. Parents must provide bedding (i.e. blankets, sheets).
Please specify any dietary requirements.
All private rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking. Towels & toiletries are not included.
- Good shoes / boots for walking
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Towel & toiletries
- Sunscreen, hat, bathers
We request you keep your luggage to a maximum of 10kg in a backpack or soft overnight bag. No large suitcases or backpacks can be taken on-board.
Departure Time: 7.00am – 8.00am
Returns time varies seasonally between 9pm – midnight.