- Snap a photo in front of some of peninsula’s rainbow-coloured bathing boxes
- Taking in the mansions & sweeping views at Millionaire’s Walk
- Visit Portsea Pier & explore the historic main street of Sorrento
- Admire the views from the London Bridge Lookout in the Mornington Peninsula National Park
- Take in panoramic views of the peninsula and Port Phillip Bay with a ride on the Arthurs Seat Eagle Gondola
- Indulge in a chocolate tasting at the Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie
- Choose to pick your own strawberries (additional expense) at Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm (Nov-Mar only)
- All transfers in air-conditioned comfort
- All park entrance fees
- Ride onboard the Arthurs Seat Eagle gondola
- Chocolate tasting at Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie
- Friendly and informative tour guide
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board
Flexible fare – no cancellation fees apply for changes up to 24 hours before your tour departure time.
Only an hour from Melbourne, the Mornington Peninsula offers everything from breathtaking beaches and historical National Parks to vineyards and hot springs. Travel to the tip of the Peninsula to visit the seaside towns of Portsea and Sorrento with their famous coloured bathing boxes, stunning beaches and seaside homes.
Take in panoramic views of the peninsula and Port Phillip Bay with a ride on the Arthur’s Seat Eagle Gondola, and finish off the day with a visit the Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie to indulge in a delicious chocolate tasting.
In summer you will also have the option to visit Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm, where you can try your hand at picking strawberries (Nov to Mar only/subject to strawberry availability).
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Sunscreen, water bottle & hat
Departure Time: 7.00am – 8.00am
Return: Approx 5.30pm – 6.00pm