- Escape the crowds and discover the world-famous Surf Coast and enjoy the stunning coastal views
- Get a photo at Memorial Arch with the Great Ocean Road Sign and hear incredible stories about the engineering feat that ended decades of isolation for the coastal communities of the Great Ocean Road
- Drive along the Surf Coast including coastal towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay
- Look for koalas & native birds in the wild
- Drive through the Great Otway National Park
- Enter Loch Ard Gorge and learn the tale of this famous shipwreck
- The world famous 12 Apostles – This is what you have been waiting for! The definition of awe-inspiring.
- Enjoy Sunset over this extraordinary coastline
View our full list of Great Ocean Road tours from Melbourne
- All park entrances fees
- Air-conditioned touring vehicle
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Maximum group size 24 guests
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi throughout your journey
Flexible fare – no cancellation fees apply for changes up to 24 hours before your tour departure time.
Escape the crowds and experience the spectacular scenery of the Great Ocean Road on this small group tour.
Depart mid-morning making your way towards the Surf Coast with frequent scenic stops, including an opportunity to visit the beach at the Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch. Along the way you will see pristine beaches, pass through idyllic seaside villages and stop to look for some of Australia’s iconic wildlife including wild koalas & colourful parrots.
Journey onwards to the Shipwreck Coast, where you’ll visit the scene of Australia’s most famous shipwreck at Loch Ard Gorge. Learn the story of the two teenage survivors, who escaped with their lives while 52 others were lost.
For an unforgettable climax to the day, arrive at the 12 Apostles in time to watch the sun set over this spectacular coastline. View amazing colours as the sun disappears below the horizon.
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
- Snacks & Water bottle
- Bathers for swimming (time permitting)
Pick up time:
9am – 10am (April-Oct)
10am – 11am (Nov-March)
Returns between 8:30pm – midnight seasonally.