- Explore the coastal towns Lorne & Apollo Bay
- Spot koalas in the wild in the Great Otway National Park
- Rainforest walk
- Historic Shipwreck Coast
- 12 Apostles & Gibson Steps
- Loch Ard Gorge
- Overnight stay in the Grampians town of Halls Gap
Day 2 (B)
- Wake up to kangaroos & other wildlife
- Explore the Grampians National Park (Gariwerd)
- Marvel and relax at majestic Mackenzie Falls
- Native bird & wildlife spotting
- Endless views from the summit of Reed’s and Boroka Lookouts
- Continue to Adelaide or return to Melbourne
Please note – $50 per person fee for connection to Adelaide
- Accommodation as booked
- All transfers in air-conditioned comfort
- Meals (1 x breakfast)
- All National Park entry fees
- Friendly informative tour guide
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board
Experience all the highlights of the spectacular Great Ocean Road & Grampians regions in this action-packed overnight tour.
Discover the stunning beaches of Victoria’s Surf Coast & the winding cliff-side journey along the famous Great Ocean Road. Immerse yourself in the tranquil beauty of the Otway Ranges’ cool temperate rainforest before delighting in the awesome rock formations of the Port Campbell National Park, including the Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge & London Bridge.
Stay overnight in the Grampians town of Halls Gap before exploring this nature lover’s paradise, taking in native wildlife, dramatic rock escarpments and spectacular waterfalls. Wake up surrounded by kangaroos before immersing yourself in nature with some short but energetic walks. Admire the amazing panoramic view from Boroka Lookout & Reid’s Lookout, and descend to the bottom of Victoria’s biggest waterfall, MacKenzies Fall.
- Mixed dorm share with shared bathroom facilities $275pp
- Private double room with en-suite bathroom $375pp (based on 2ppl)
- Private single room with en-suite bathroom $435 (based on 1 ppl)
- Private triple room with ensuite bathroom $365 (based on 3 ppl)
- Adelaide connection fee – additional $50pp
Children under the age of 16 years may not stay in shared accommodation. Private accommodation must be booked for children, all ages welcome.
Portable cots can be provided on request for infants but must be arranged prior to the date of departure directly with Bunyip Tours. Parents must provide bedding (i.e. blankets, sheets).
Please specify any dietary requirements.
All private rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Good shoes / boots for walking
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Towel & toiletries
- Sunscreen, hat, swimming costume
- Melbourne to Melbourne: We request that you keep your luggage to a maximum of 10kg in a backpack or soft overnight bag.
- Melbourne to Adelaide: We request that you keep your luggage to a maximum of 20kg in a backpack or suitcase
Departs: Pickups between 7.00am – 8.00am
Returns: Approx 7.00pm in Melbourne
Please ensure appropriate footwear is worn for hiking on this tour
Due to the physical nature of this tour, we recommend a minimum age of 12 years but do not enforce an age restriction.