2 Day Phillip Island & Wilsons Promontory Wildlife Extravaganza
Departs Saturdays and Tuesdays (Thursdays in summer)
Want to get out of the hustle and bustle of the city for a few days? Keen on seeing some of Australia’s best landscapes, iconic wildlife and getting a little bit of exercise? Why not come on our two day Phillip Island and Wilsons Promontory Tour.
Day one will see you head down to Phillip Island, stopping off at Moonlit Sanctuary to meet some locals. You’ll be able to hand feed kangaroos and wallabies, cuddle a koala (fee applicable), come face to face with a Tassie Devil, and see some amazing native birds including emus and cockatoos.
Next it is off to Phillip Island to see the world famous Penguin Parade. While on the island we have a range of activities to keep you entertained while we wait until the Little Penguins are ready to come ashore. After the parade you’ll spend the night on the Island at our Island Accommodation.
In the morning you’ll be taken back to the mainland to meet up with our Wilsons Promontory tour. Once down at the Prom you’ll see emus and kangaroos again, but this time in the wild! You might even be lucky enough to see one of the secretive wombats that live on the Prom.
Day 1 (L)
- Native wildlife at Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park where you can hand-feed cute wallabies on the Wallaby Walk (small fee applies)
- Take a stroll along the Nobbies boardwalk & enjoy spectacular views along Phillip Island’s rugged south coast.
- Watch the Penguin Parade show at dusk
- Overnight stay on Phillip Island
Day 2 (B)
- Connect to Wilsons Prom Day Tour
- Reach the most southern region of mainland Australia
- Kangaroos, wombats and emus in the wild
- Hike through spectacular tracks such as Mt Bishop, Vereker Outlook, Mount Oberon or Pillar Point (easy- medium graded walks)
- Enjoy Fern Gullies and mountain views
- Squeaky Beach - Be entertained by the pure white quartz 'singing sands'
- Meals as indicated
- Accommodation and park entry fees
- Friendly and informative tour guide
- Penguin Plus (PP) Exclusive viewing area & private boardwalk ($30)
- Penguins Plus Underground (UP) Enjoy upclose viewing underground ($45)
- $315 pp Shared Budget accom
- $395 pp Budget Double (based on 2ppl) Budget Accom bring toiletries and towels
- $445 pp Luxury Apartment Double Accommodation (based on 2ppl)
- $425 pp Luxury Apartment Triple Accommodation (based on 3ppl)
* For shared and budget - Bed-linen is supplied, towels and toiletries are not included.
- We request you keep your luggage to a maximum of 5 kg in a backpack or soft overnight bag. No large suitcases or backpacks permitted
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Good shoes / boots for walking
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Towel & toiletries
- Sunscreen, hat, water bottle
- Bathers for swimming (time permitted)
Please note this is a combination of two 1 day tours with an overnight stay on Phillip Island
Our tour departs seasonally between 10am - 11am (daylight savings) from Bunyip Tour Office and returns approximately 8pm
We’ll take you hiking to the top of one of the nearby mountains to take in the epic coastal vistas filled with white sand beaches and granite islands, then down to one of the untouched beaches to either cool off our just to relax.
Feel like a couple days in paradise? We've got just the thing! Come with us and find out why Phillip Island and Wilsons Promontory are some of the favourite spots that Melbourne locals like to escape to when they need to unwind.