1 Day Mt Buller Snow Tour
Tues, thurs, Sat, Sun (June)
daily (july - sept)
First tour departure on Saturday 10th June 2017
See it, feel it, ski or board it, whatever your fancy, this snow trip is a winter must! Skiers and snowboarders can enjoy over 300ha of terrain with 22 available lifts to choose.
Our day tours allow snowboarders or skiers, sightseers and tobogganists plenty of time on the mountain. Enjoy a comfortable luxury coach journey from Melbourne to Mt Buller via Mansfield so you can purchase your ski/snow board equipment, clothing, walking boots and lift tickets, allowing you time for a warm drink and a snack prior to your arrival on Mt Buller.
Mt Buller is suitable for first timer green runners to the more experienced black runs and everyone else in between.
Sightseers can build a snowman, enjoy tobogganing or take in the brilliant views from chairlifts. Enjoy the open fires in one of the many cafes , bars and restaurants.
- Early departure for more time on the slopes
- Free Toboggan hire for the day
- The largest lift system in Victoria
- Summit Altitude 1804m. Village
- Altitude 1600m.
- Terrain mix 25% Beginner. 45% Intermediate. 30% Advanced
- Easy 3 hour each way transport
- Gate fees
- FREE Toboggan hire for the day
- 5.30am CBD Federation Square (Crn Flinders & Russell Sts)
- 5.50am Doncaster Road, top of Re-entry ramp Eastern Fwy (eastbound at the bus stop)
- 6.05am opposite Ringwood Train station (Mid-way plaza, 147 Maroondah Hwy)
- Arrives Mt Buller 10.30am approx .
- Bus departs Mt Buller at 4.15pm, Returns approx. 8.30pm
*Please ensure you are at your pickup location at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure as buses depart on schedule.
On Board Costs
- Unlimited Lift Ticket OR Beginner Discovery
- Unlimited rides on 7 Lifts / 2hrs beginner Lesson Prices are From (Adults $82 / Tertiary $66 / Child $48)
- Ski or Snowboard Hire (Adult $64 / Child $47)
- Sightseer Chairlift ticket (Adult $33 / Child $23 – 5
to 18yrs) / Single Ride $20
- Waterproof Clothing Hire Jacket & Pants (Adult $43 / Child $35), Jacket or Pants (Adult $30 / Child $25), Snow Walking Boots (Adult $18 / Child $14)
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Suitable shoes, beanie, gloves, sunglasses & sunscreen
- Clothing for snowy cold conditions (clothing hire available)
*Gloves and Goggles available for sale, not for hire.
Credit card & Driver’s License required on the day for
ski, snowboard or clothing hire
* Please note this tour is conducted by a subcontractor, therefore subject to their terms and conditions. Travel to/from Mt Buller is in a large touring vehicle
snow tour booking conditions
Cancellation policy: Bookings are non-refundable and failure to take up a tour will result in 100% loss of the ticket price.. Date changes are allowed 72 hours prior to the tour departure and are subject to availability.