1 Day Mornington Peninsula Ultimate Tour
$155 INCLUDES LUNCH
Daily (except sunday nov - feb)
MON, thurs & Sat (mar - oct)
Only an hour from Melbourne, the Peninsula offers everything from breathtaking beaches and historical National Parks to vineyards and hot springs. Travel to the tip of the Peninsula to visit the seaside town of Portsea, with its famous coloured bathing boxes, and Point Nepean, with its remarkable military history and spectacular views of Bass Strait.
Enjoy a traditional lunch at a local farmgate and enjoy some wine tasting. Then visit Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm, where you can try your hand at picking strawberries (Nov to Apr only/subject to strawberry availability). Visit a prestigious Mornington Peninsula winery (Apr - Oct)
- The Peninsula’s highest point and most spectacular bay
views right back to Melbourne: Murray's Lookout at Arthurs
- Snap a photo in front of some of peninsula's rainbow-coloured bathing boxes
- Admire the views from the London Bridge Lookout - this is the most northern beach in the Mornington Peninsula National Park
- Enjoy lunch & wine tasting at a local farmgate whilst
the inspirational view over the vineyard nurtures both your heart and soul
- Visit a prestigious Mornington Peninsula winery (Apr - Oct)
Pick your own strawberries or indulge in the Dessert Café
at Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm. (Nov - Mar).
- Dial up the action at The Enchanted Adventure Garden!
Australia's largest Tube Slide Park, 4 mazes including 3D
indoor maze, 20 beautifully landscaped gardens.
- All park entrance fees
- Delicious LUNCH
- Friendly & informative tour guide
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Appropriate clothing for warm & cool conditions
- Sunscreen, water bottle & hat
Our tour departs between 7.15am - 7.30am from Bunyip Tours Office in Melbourne's cbd and returns approximately 6.00pm
Later seize the day at The Enchanted Adventure Garden. Home of Australia's largest Tube Slide Park, 3 D Indoor Maze and featuring 20 beautiful gardens and 3 Hedge Mazes! Only one hour from Melbourne, the charming Mornington Peninsula showcases Victoria's stunning treasures!