Daily (except sundays nov - feb)
mon, thurs & sat (Mar - Oct)
Tree Surfing is a multi-level tree-top climbing and zip-lining adventure set in the native woodland park of The Enchanted Adventure Garden on the Mornington Peninsula. The tour includes 2 hours of action-packed fun spanning 5 levels and 50 aerial challenges including zip-lines, suspension bridges, and a Tarzan swing. Also included are unlimited rides on the Tube Slides, 100m long twisting slides and entry to the gardens.
- 2 hours of Tree Climbing through the native Eucalypt trees of the Grand Tree Surfing Course
- Test your Tree Surfing skills over 5 different levels with obstacles, bridges, balances and zip-lines from 3-10m off the ground
- Take the challenge of an 8m long 'leap of faith' on the Tarzan Swing
- Explore the 20 different modern and formal gardens, topiary, sculpture and hedge mazes
- Feel the need for speed with the thrill of a Tube Slide ride. With five giant slides it's Australia's largest Tube Slide Park and features views over the gardens
- Enjoy wine tasting at a prestige local winery (Apr - Oct)
- Experience the strawberry fields of Sunny Ridge Strawberry farm (Nov - Apr)
- 2 hour Tree Surfing Adventure (Grand Course)
- Entry to The Enchanted Adventure Gardens including unlimited rides on the Tube Slides
- Entry into Sunny Ridge strawberry farm
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Transfers to/from Melbourne
1 Day Tree Surfing Adventure
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Flat shoes or runners
- Long pants/trousers
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cool weather conditions
- Hat, sunscreen, water bottle
Height and weight restrictions applicable. Must be over 135 cm and weigh under 120 kg.
* Please note that the tree surfing component is conducted by a subcontractor, therefore subject to their terms and conditions.
Our Tour departs between 7.15am - 7.30am from the Bunyip Tour Office and returns approximately at 6.00pm