Melbourne Ultimate Package
Departs Sundays, Tuesdays & Thursdays (ALSO Saturdays DEC - FEB)
Explore the most popular attractions in Melbourne with a tour package that has it all. Enjoy a guided walking tour of Melbourne taking in the history and sights that makes the city so unique. Embark on a 2 day 1 night tour of the Great Ocean Road and Phillip island enjoying all the spectacular highlights along the way. Head to the top of the Eureka Sky deck building for unparalleled views of Melbourne and enjoy free time to explore the city on your own.
- Arrive at anytime and check into your inner city accommodation.
- Get out and explore Melbourne's lane ways and streets and sample some fine food and coffee.
Day 2 (D)
- See the spectacular 12 Apostles - hear the tragic story of the shipwreck at Loch Ard Gorge
- Take a stroll through the Otway Rainforest
- Look for koalas and native birds in the wild
- See the coastal townships of Apollo Bay and Lorne
- Enjoy the stunning coastal views
- Overnight stay on the Bellarine Peninsula in the multi award winning Beacon Resort Queenscliff. Pack your swimmers and towel for a dip in the pool!
Day 3 (B)
- Catch the morning ferry from picturesque Queenscliff
to Sorrento on the Mornington Peninsula
- See the famous Bathing Boxes and the amazing views from Murrays Lookout and Arthur's Seat
- Encounter Australia’s wildlife at Moonlit Sanctuary see wombats, koalas, kangaroos, dingos & more
- The Nobbies boardwalk and the best views of Phillip
Island’s rugged south coast.
Watch the famous Penguin Parade as hundreds of
little penguins make their way across the beach and
go home for the night
- Enjoy a fun & relaxed guided walking tour of Melbourne taking in the Aboriginal and colonial history through the framed lane ways and arcades.
- Home to street art, music & cafe culture this tour will take you through some of Melbourne's Best Spots
- Take the fastest elevator in the southern hemisphere to the highest vantage point in the southern hemisphere for unparalleled views of Melbourne from the Eureka Sky deck.
- Check out of your inner city accommodation at anytime this day keeping in mind checkout is at 10am.
- 3 nights Accommodation in Melbourne
- 2 day 1 night Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island Tour Click here to check it out
- Melbourne Walking Tour
- Eureka Skydeck Ticket
- All park entrance fees incl. ferry ride
- Friendly & informative guide during tours
OPTIONS (must be pre-booked)
Make your experience EPIC!
- Take a 15 min Helicopter flight over the 12 Apostles ($145)
- Take a Gondola ride at Arthurs Seat Eagle and fly over the state forest ($17.50)
- Penguin Plus (PP) Exclusive viewing area & private boardwalk ($30)
- Penguins Plus Underground (UP) Enjoy up-close viewing of the Little penguins in an underground viewing window - Limited to 70 ($45)
- Dorm Share with shared bathroom $489 pp
- Double Room with en-suite $667.50 pp (based on 2 ppl)
* The double upgrades are per person and based on 2 people per room. Bed-linen & towels are supplied, toiletries are not included. Upgrades are subject to availability at time of booking.
LUGGAGE RESTRICTIONS on 2 day 1 night tour
- We request you keep your luggage to a maximum of 5 kg in a backpack or soft overnight bag. No large suitcases or backpacks can be taken on-board. Luggage can be stored at your inner city accommodation for the duration of the tour.
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Good shoes / boots for walking
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Towel & toiletries
- Sunscreen, hat, bathers
This is a 5 day 4 night package. You may arrive at your accommodation at any time on the 1st day and depart at anytime on day 5 keeping in mind checkout time from your accommodation is 10am.
- View our full list of Great Ocean Road tours from Melbourne