Islands of Victoria Tour
From $399 INCludes all entry fees and accom
A brand new overnight tour showcasing the islands of Victoria and you’ll only find it with Bunyip Tours!
Departing Mid morning we head south to Moonlit wildlife conservation park where we can explore this amazing place full of Australian animals. There's Emus, Dingoes, Wombats, bird life as well as the chance for a close up Koala experience (own expense) and the opportunity to hand feed Kangaroos and wallabies.
We then drive further south over the bridge to Phillip island and then over another bridge for Churchill island. This heritage farm has beautiful gardens to explore surrounding the Amess house and you can see whip cracking, sheep shearing and working dogs in action rounding up the herd!
Our next stop is a visit to the Koala Conservation centre to see one of Australia's favourite animals up close in their natural habitat before being dropped off at the accommodation for the night in the town of Cowes.
The following morning make your own way to the terminal for the ferry over to French island where you will be met on arrival by your tour guide. The following 3 hours you'll be shown around true paradise in a 4 wheel drive surrounded by peace and serenity with over 230 bird species and mammals such as the iconic koala and echidna in their natural habitat. After enjoying the untouched wilderness you will take the return ferry back to Phillip Island to enjoy some free time in Cowes.
In the Afternoon you will be picked up and venture south west to the Nobbies Boardwalk and Seal Rocks for spectacular views. Following this we drive along the coast hopefully spotting some penguins in their burrows before arriving at the grand finale - The Penguin Parade. Sit on the beach and watch hundreds to thousands of little penguins return to their burrows at the end of the day.
Afterwards it's back to Melbourne with memories to last a lifetime.
Day 1 (L)
- Experience the magic of Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- Churchill Island - Explore this historic landmark and see the local sheep shearing and working dogs in action
- Take a stroll along the boardwalks at the Koala Conservation Centre
- Drop off for overnight stay at luxury apartments in the main town of Cowes
Day 2 (B)
- Make your own way to the terminal for the scheduled morning ferry to French Island
- Meet your French Island tour guide on arrival for a 3 hour 4wd Adventure
- Explore this true paradise surrounded by peace and serenity with over 230 bird species and mammals such as the iconic koala and echidna in their natural habitat
- Witness untouched beaches and amazing plantlife in this remote natural wilderness
- Return to Cowes on the ferry then free time until...
- Scheduled late afternoon pickup from your accommodation as you head to The Nobbies Boardwalk and Seal Rocks
- Watch the Penguin Parade at dusk at the Penguins Plus viewing upgrade!
- Meals as indicated
- Luxury Apartment Accommodation
- All ferry & park entrance fees incl Penguins Plus
- Take a Helicopter flight over the island - free pickup (from $85)
- Guided Ranger Tour (GR) ($35)
- $449 pp Luxury Apartment Double Accommodation (based on 2ppl)
- $399 pp Luxury Apartment Triple/Quad accommodation (based on 3 or 4ppl)
- $559 pp Luxury Apartment Single Accommodation
Our tour departs seasonally between 10am - 11am (daylight savings) from Bunyip Tour Office and returns seasonally between approximately 9.30pm & midnight (daylight savings) on day 2.
*This package is a Combination of two one day tours with an overnight stay