Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour
$135 inc. Lunch
At Bunyip we believe the journey is as important as the destination and have crafted the perfect Great Ocean Road Sunset tour to make your day something to remember.
Along the way you will see pristine beaches, pass through idyllic seaside villages and stop to look for some of Australia’s iconic wildlife like wild koalas and colourful parrots. At every turn you will be blown away by the beauty of the Great Ocean Road, one of the world’s greatest scenic coastal roads.
Watching the sunset over this spectacular coastline will no doubt be one of the many highlights.
- Escape the crowds and discover the world-famous Surf Coast and enjoy the stunning coastal views
- Exclusive visit to Narana Indigenous Cultural Centre and enjoy a didgeridoo performance. Opportunity to spot emus and kangaroos in the native gardens (Mon - Sat only beginning May 2018).
- Get a photo at Memorial Arch with the Great Ocean Road Sign
- Hear incredible stories about the engineering feat that ended decades of isolation for the coastal communities of the Great Ocean Road at Memorial Arch
- Drive along the surf coast including coastal towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay
- Look for koalas & native birds in the wild
- Drive through the Great Otway National Park and enjoy a rainforest walk
- Walk down the Gibson Steps for a view of the 12 Apostles from sea level**
- Enter Loch Ard Gorge and learn the tale of this famous shipwreck
- The world famous 12 Apostles - This is what you have been waiting for! The definition of awe-inspiring.
- Enjoy Sunset over this extraordinary coastline
- All park entrances fees
- Hearty Lunch at Narana Indigenous Cultural Centre
- Friendly & informative tour guide
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
- Snacks & Water bottle
- Bathers for swimming (time permitting)
Our tour departs seasonally between 10am - 11am from Bunyip Tour Office and returns seasonally between 10pm - midnight.
- VIew our full list of Great Ocean Road tours from Melbourne
Classic vs Sunset
Cafe Style Lunch
Split Point Light-house
Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre
Make your Great Ocean Road Experience EPIC!
- Hop on / Hop off (Overnight or extended coastal stay) Stay overnight or longer and enjoy the freedom to explore the laidback seaside villages of Torquay, Lorne, Apollo Bay or Port Campbell. Only a small day pack is allowed, maximum 5kg ($40)
* All options must be pre-booked
**From time to time Parks Victoria closes Gibson Steps. In this instance an alternative stop will be
offered to the group.