3 Day Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island & Wilsons Promontory Tour
Departs Monday and Fridays (also Wednesdays in summer)
Can’t decide between going to Phillip Island to visit the Penguin Parade or the Great Ocean Road to see the Twelve Apostles and Wilsons Prom? Our three day lets you do all of these.
Highlights of the tour include everything you’d expect from both the Great Ocean Road and the Phillip Island tours. So on day one you’ll visit the Twelve Apostles, Gibson Steps, Loch Ard Gorge, Otway National Park, beaches of the Surf Coast, staying overnight at the Bellarine Peninsula.
Day two will see you head down to Phillip Island, stopping off at Moonlit Sanctuary to meet some locals. You’ll be able to hand feed kangaroos and wallabies, cuddle a koala (fee applicable), come face to face with a Tassie Devil, and see some amazing native birds including emus and cockatoos.
Next it is off to Phillip Island to see the world famous Penguin Parade. While on the island we have a range of activities to keep you entertained while we wait until the Little Penguins are ready to come ashore. After the parade you’ll spend the night on the Island at our Island Accommodation.
In the morning you’ll be taken back to the mainland to meet up with our Wilsons Promontory tour. Once down at the Prom you’ll see emus and kangaroos again, but this time in the wild! You might even be lucky enough to see one of the secretive wombats that live on the Prom.
We’ll take you hiking to the top of one of the nearby mountains to take in the epic coastal vistas filled with white sand beaches and granite islands, then down to one of the untouched beaches to either cool off our just to relax.
Feel like a couple days in paradise? We’ve got just the thing! Come with us and find out why Phillip Island and Wilsons Promontory are some of the favourite spots that Melbourne locals like to escape to when they need to unwind.
Day 1 (D)
- See the spectacular 12 Apostles - hear the tragic story of the shipwreck at Loch Ard Gorge
- Look for koalas and native birds in the wild
- Enjoy the stunning coastal views
- Overnight on the Bellarine Peninsula at Beacon Resort Queenscliff
Day 2 (B)
- Catch the morning ferry from picturesque Queenscliff to Sorrento on the Mornington Peninsula
- Encounter Australian wildlife at Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- The Nobbies boardwalk
- Watch the Penguin Parade show at dusk
- Overnight stay on Phillip Island
- Connect to Wilsons Prom Day Tour
- With a bit of luck see kangaroos and emus in the wild
- Hike through some of the spectacular tracks such as Mt Bishop, Mount Oberon or Pillar Point (easy- medium graded
- Squeaky Beach - Be entertained by the pure white quartz singing sands
- Meals as indicated
- Shared Accommodation & linen (bring own toiletries & towel)
- All park entrance fees
- Friendly & informative tour guide
Make your 3 day tour EPIC!
- Helicopter flight - Take a helicopter flight over the Twelve Apostles ($145)
- Penguin Plus (PP) Exclusive viewing area & private boardwalk ($30)
- Penguins Plus Underground (UP) Enjoy upclose viewing underground ($45)
* All options must be pre-booked
- $479 pp Shared accommodation
- $619 pp Budget Double accommodation (based on 2ppl)
- $679 pp Motel & Luxury Apartment Double Accommodation (based on 2ppl)
- $649 pp Motel & Luxury Apartment Triple Accommodation (based on 3ppl)
* This package is a Combination of 2day Great Ocean Road & Phillip Island + Wilsons Promontory Tour + additional overnight stay on Phillip Island
We request you keep your luggage to a maximum of 5kg in a backpack or soft overnight bag
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Good shoes / boots for walking
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Towel & toiletries
- Sunscreen, hat, bathers
Our tour departs between 7.15am - 7.45am from Bunyip Tour Office and returns approximately at 8.00pm on day 3
- View our full list of Great Ocean Road tours from Melbourne