Great Ocean Road & 12 Apostles Tour
$135 INC. LUNCH
MAKE SURE YOUR GREAT OCEAN ROAD EXPERIENCE IS EPIC!
Travel down the Great Ocean Road and see the Twelve Apostles. Discover first hand why this trip has become a tourism pilgrimage for so many.
You will be awestruck by the natural beauty as we take you through the Surf Coast region of Victoria. Visit historic Split Point Lighthouse and stop at some of the seaside holiday villages as you wind along the magnificent coastal road.
Take in the cool climate rainforest as you travel through the Otway Ranges before enjoying a walk among the trees taking in the fresh air.
Arrive at the Surf Coast and be amazed at the famous 12 apostles limestone rock formations. Walk down the Gibson Steps and view them from down on sea level before visiting Loch Ard Gorge and learning the tale of the famous ship wreck.
This will be a day you will remember forever.
- Discover the incredible coastal views that have made the Surf Coast world famous
- Enjoy a stop at Split Point lighthouse and amazing views of the coastline
- Hear memorable stories at Memorial Arch about the engineering feat that ended decades of isolation for coastal communities of the Great Ocean Road
- Coastal towns of Anglesea and Lorne
- Enjoy a café style lunch in Apollo Bay
- Look for koalas and native birds in the wild
- Drive through the Great Otway National Park, take a relaxing rainforest walk
- Walk down Gibson Steps for a view of the 12 Apostles from sea level
- The history of the brutal Shipwreck Coast is revealed on the beach at Loch Ard Gorge.
- The world famous 12 Apostles – see these enormous limestone stacks from the roadside
lookout and on the beach at the foot of soaring cliffs.
- All park entrance fees
- Tea / coffee / biscuits
- Friendly and informative tour guide
- During peak times Parks Vic may close Gibson Steps from time to time due to due safety concerns posed by excessive crowds
OPTIONS (MUST BE PRE-BOOKED)
Soar over the 12 Apostles in a 15 min helicopter flight. ($145)
Hop on / Hop off stay overnight or longer and enjoy the freedomof exploring the laid back seaside villages of Torquay, Lorne, Apollo Bay or Port Campbell. 5kg luggage limit applies. ($40).
* All options must be pre-booked
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
- Snacks & Water bottle
- Bathers for swimming (time permitting)
Our tour departs between 7.15 am - 7.30 am from Bunyip Tour Office and returns approximately 8.30 pm
*At times this tour may operate in the opposite direction
- View our full list of Great Ocean Road tours from Melbourne