Great Ocean Road and Wilsons Promontory Day Tour Package including FREE Melbourne Attractions Pass!
Tick some of the best parts and most popular attractions of Victoria off your bucket list with this amazing value package! This is our most popular package as it includes a 1 day tour of the Great Ocean Road, a 1 day tour of Wilsons Promontory National Park and for booking both tours you get a FREE Melbourne Attractions Pass. Choose from Free entry to Eureka Skydeck and Melbourne Aquarium or Free entry to Melbourne Zoo and the Melbourne Star Observation wheel.
- 1 Day Great Ocean Road and 12 Apostles Tour Click here to check it out
- 1 day Wilsons Promontory National Park Tour Click here to check it out
- Melbourne Attractions Pass
Departs: Daily - Simply choose the date you want to do your Wilsons Promontory tour and we will book the Great Ocean Road Tour for the day after. Email us at email@example.com after booking if you would like the Great Ocean Road tour on a different day.
1 Day Wilsons Promontory National Park Tour
Great Ocean Road & 12 Apostles Tour
- Bushwalking, sightseeing, birdwatching and spotting
- Squeaky Beach is one of Australia’s most famous,
as the quartz sand really does squeak as you stroll
between rolling surf and windswept vegetation.
- Giant Rock is one of the massive granite formations.
Go wildlife spotting at a deserted old airfield.
- Tidal River, learn more about this extraordinary
national park in Australia's southernmost region.
- Explore some of the excellent hiking tracks such as
Lily Pilly Gully, Mt Oberon and its spectacular view
of the Prom or Mt Bishop with its equally amazing
summit views .
- All park entrance fees
- Friendly & informative tour guide
An unbelievable natural experience – come visit
Australia´s best kept secret!
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Appropriate shoes for walking
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Sunscreen, water bottle and hat
- Bathers for swimming (time permitting)
We recommend a medium level of fitness for this tour being a nature-based walking tour.
Our tour departs between 7.15am - 7.30am from Bunyip Tour Office and returns approximately 8.00pm
- Discover the incredible coastal views that have made the Surf Coast world famous
- Enjoy a stop at Split Point lighthouse and amazing views of the coastline
- Hear memorable stories at Memorial Arch about the engineering feat that ended decades of isolation for coastal communities of the Great Ocean Road
- Coastal towns of Anglesea and Lorne
- Enjoy a café style lunch in Apollo Bay
- Look for koalas and native birds in the wild
- Drive through the Great Otway National Park, take a relaxing rainforest walk
- Walk down Gibson Steps for a view of the 12 Apostles from sea level
- The history of the brutal Shipwreck Coast is revealed on the beach at Loch Ard Gorge.
- The world famous 12 Apostles – see these enormous limestone stacks from the roadside
lookout and on the beach at the foot of soaring cliffs.
- All park entrance fees
- Tea / coffee / biscuits
- Friendly and informative tour guide
Our tour departs between 7.15 am - 7.30 am from Bunyip Tour Office and returns approximately 8.30 pm
*At times this tour may operate in the opposite direction
This Package does not include any accommodation.