Great Ocean Road and Phillip island Penguin Parade Afternoon Day Tour Package including FREE Melbourne Attractions Pass!
Tick some of the best parts and most popular attractions of Victoria off your bucket list with this amazing value Package! This is our most popular package as it includes a 1 day tour of the Great Ocean Road, a 1 day Afternoon tour of Phillip island and for booking both tours you get a FREE Melbourne Attractions Pass. Choose from Free entry to Eureka Skydeck and Melbourne Aquarium or Free entry to Melbourne Zoo and the Melbourne Star Observation wheel.
- 1 Day Great Ocean Road and 12 Apostles Tour Click here to check it out
- 1 day Phillip island Penguin Parade Afternoon Wildlife Tour Click here to check it out
- Melbourne Attractions Pass
Departs: Daily - Simply choose the date you want to do your Phillip island Afternoon tour and we will book the Great Ocean Road Tour for the day after. Email us at email@example.com after booking if you would like the Great Ocean Road tour on a different day.
1 Day Phillip island Penguin Parade Afternoon Wildlife Tour
Great Ocean Road & 12 Apostles Tour
- Encounter Australian wildlife at Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park.
- Hand feed wallabies, kangaroos (fee applies) and watch for joeys.
- Seal Rocks & the Nobbies boardwalk and the best views of Phillip Island’s rugged south coast. Upgrade to the NEW Antarctic Journey!
- Watch the world famous Penguin Parade as hundreds of little penguins come out of the sea at dusk & head back to their burrows for the night
- All park entrance fees
- Friendly & informative tour guide
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Appropriate clothing for warm/cool conditions and camera (please note photography is not permitted at the penguin parade)
Our tour departs seasonally between 1pm - 2pm (daylight savings) from Bunyip Tour Office and returns seasonally between approximately 9.30pm & midnight (daylight savings)
- Discover the incredible coastal views that have made the Surf Coast world famous
- Enjoy a stop at Split Point lighthouse and amazing views of the coastline
- Hear memorable stories at Memorial Arch about the engineering feat that ended decades of isolation for coastal communities of the Great Ocean Road
- Coastal towns of Anglesea and Lorne
- Enjoy a café style lunch in Apollo Bay
- Look for koalas and native birds in the wild
- Drive through the Great Otway National Park, take a relaxing rainforest walk
- Walk down Gibson Steps for a view of the 12 Apostles from sea level
- The history of the brutal Shipwreck Coast is revealed on the beach at Loch Ard Gorge.
- The world famous 12 Apostles – see these enormous limestone stacks from the roadside
lookout and on the beach at the foot of soaring cliffs.
- All park entrance fees
- Tea / coffee / biscuits
- Friendly and informative tour guide
Our tour departs between 7.15 am - 7.30 am from Bunyip Tour Office and returns approximately 8.30 pm
*At times this tour may operate in the opposite direction
This Package does not include any accommodation.