Great Ocean Road and Mornington Peninsula Day Tour Package including FREE Melbourne Attractions Pass!
Tick some of the best parts and most popular attractions of Victoria off your bucket list with this amazing value Package! This is our most popular package as it includes a 1 day tour of the Great Ocean Road, a 1 day tour of the Mornington Peninsula and for booking both tours you get a FREE Melbourne Attractions Pass. Choose from Free entry to Eureka Skydeck and Melbourne Aquarium or Free entry to Melbourne Zoo and the Melbourne Star Observation wheel.
- 1 Day Great Ocean Road and 12 Apostles Tour Click here to check it out
- 1 day Mornington Peninsula Ultimate Tour Click here to check it out
- Melbourne Attractions Pass
Departs: Daily (EXCEPT SUNDAY NOV - FEB) - MON, THU & SAT (MAR - OCT) - Simply choose the date you want to do your Mornington Peninsula tour and we will book the Great Ocean Road Tour for the day after. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org after booking if you would like the Great Ocean Road tour on a different day.
Mornington Peninsula Ultimate Tour
Great Ocean Road & 12 Apostles Tour
- The Peninsula’s highest point and most spectacular bay
views right back to Melbourne: Murray's Lookout at Arthurs
- Snap a photo in front of some of peninsula's rainbow-coloured bathing boxes
- Admire the views from the London Bridge Lookout - this is the most northern beach in the Mornington Peninsula National Park
- Enjoy lunch & wine tasting at a local farmgate whilst
the inspirational view over the vineyard nurtures both your heart and soul
- Visit a prestigious Mornington Peninsula winery (Apr - Oct)
Pick your own strawberries or indulge in the Dessert Café
at Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm. (Nov - Mar).
- Dial up the action at The Enchanted Adventure Garden!
Australia's largest Tube Slide Park, 4 mazes including 3D
indoor maze, 20 beautifully landscaped gardens.
- All park entrance fees
- Delicious LUNCH
- Friendly & informative tour guide
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Appropriate clothing for warm & cool conditions
- Sunscreen, water bottle & hat
Our tour departs between 7.15am - 7.30am from Bunyip Tours Office in Melbourne's cbd and returns approximately 6.00pm
- Discover the incredible coastal views that have made the Surf Coast world famous
- Enjoy a stop at Split Point lighthouse and amazing views of the coastline
- Hear memorable stories at Memorial Arch about the engineering feat that ended decades of isolation for coastal communities of the Great Ocean Road
- Coastal towns of Anglesea and Lorne
- Enjoy a café style lunch in Apollo Bay
- Look for koalas and native birds in the wild
- Drive through the Great Otway National Park, take a relaxing rainforest walk
- Walk down Gibson Steps for a view of the 12 Apostles from sea level
- The history of the brutal Shipwreck Coast is revealed on the beach at Loch Ard Gorge.
- The world famous 12 Apostles – see these enormous limestone stacks from the roadside
lookout and on the beach at the foot of soaring cliffs.
- All park entrance fees
- Tea / coffee / biscuits
- Friendly and informative tour guide
Our tour departs between 7.15 am - 7.30 am from Bunyip Tour Office and returns approximately 8.30 pm
*At times this tour may operate in the opposite direction
This Package does not include any accommodation.