Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island Day Tour Package including FREE Melbourne Attractions Pass!
Tick some of the best parts and most popular attractions of Victoria off your bucket list with this amazing value Package! This is our most popular package as it includes a 1 day tour of the Great Ocean Road, a 1 day tour of Phillip Island and for booking both tours you get a FREE Melbourne Attractions Pass. Choose from Free entry to Eureka Skydeck and Melbourne Aquarium or Free entry to Melbourne Zoo and the Melbourne Star Observation wheel.
- 1 Day Great Ocean Road and 12 Apostles Tour Click here to check it out
- 1 Day Phillip island Ultimate Tour Click here to check it out
- Melbourne Attractions Pass
Departs: Daily - Simply choose the date you want to do your Great Ocean Road Tour and we will book the Phillip island tour for the day after. Email us at email@example.com after booking if you would like the Phillip island tour on a different day.
Great Ocean Road & 12 Apostles Tour
Phillip island Ultimate Tour
- Discover the incredible coastal views that have made the Surf Coast world famous
- Enjoy a stop at Split Point lighthouse and amazing views of the coastline
- Hear memorable stories at Memorial Arch about the engineering feat that ended decades of isolation for coastal communities of the Great Ocean Road
- Coastal towns of Anglesea and Lorne
- Enjoy a café style lunch in Apollo Bay
- Look for koalas and native birds in the wild
- Drive through the Great Otway National Park, take a relaxing rainforest walk
- Walk down Gibson Steps for a view of the 12 Apostles from sea level
- The history of the brutal Shipwreck Coast is revealed on the beach at Loch Ard Gorge.
- The world famous 12 Apostles – see these enormous limestone stacks from the roadside
lookout and on the beach at the foot of soaring cliffs.
- All park entrance fees
- Tea / coffee / biscuits
- Friendly and informative tour guide
Our tour departs between 7.15 am - 7.30 am from Bunyip Tour Office and returns approximately 8.30 pm
*At times this tour may operate in the opposite direction
- Experience the magic of Moonlit Sanctuary & see wombats, koalas, kangaroos, dingoes & much more!
- Opportunity for close Koala encounter (at own expense)
- Churchill Island Explore this historic landmark & see the local sheep shearing & working dogs in action
- Take a stroll along the boardwalk at the Koala Conservation Centre
- Cape Woolamai surf beach, get sand between your toes (time permitting)
- See the Nobbies Centre
- Come and watch the Penguin Parade at dusk. See these amazing creatures in their natural environment
- All park entrance fees incl. 3 PARKS PASS
- Friendly & informative guide
- Tea / coffee / biscuits
- AUSSIE lunch provided(Please advise of dietary requirements at time of booking)
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Clothing for warm and cool conditions
- Water bottle, warm / rain jacket for winter
- Camera (please note that photography is not permitted at the penguin parade)
Our tour departs seasonally between 10am - 11am (daylight savings) from Bunyip Tour Office and returns seasonally between approximately 9.30pm & midnight (daylight savings)
This Package does not include any accommodation.