1 Day Phillip Island Ultimate Tour
$139 inc. lunch
Departs daily - LATE MORNING
- Experience the magic of Moonlit Sanctuary & see wombats, koalas, kangaroos, dingos & much more
- Opportunity for close Koala encounter (at own experience)
- Churchill Island - Explore this historic landmark & see the local sheep shearing & working dogs in action
- Take a stroll along the boardwalk at the Koala Conservation Centre
- Cape Woolamai surf beach, get sand between your toes (time permitting)
- See the Nobbies Centre
- Come and watch the Penguin Parade at dusk. See these amazing creatures in their natural environment
- All park entrance fees incl. 3 PARKS PASS
- Friendly & informative guide
- Tea / coffee / biscuits
- BBQ lunch provided (Please advise of dietary requirements at time of booking)
A trip to Phillip Island with Bunyip will be a day to remember and our Ultimate Eco Tour is nothing short of unforgettable.
Along the way you will meet some of Australia’s favourite animals. At our first stop, Moonlit Sanctuary, you can cuddle a koala (fee applicable), hand feed kangaroos and wallabies, see wombats and Tassie devils. Enjoy lunch overlooking a billabong teeming with waterbirds before we make tracks to the historic Churchill Island.
Down at Churchill Island take time to wander about the gardens surrounding the historic Amess House. Learn about the significance of this small island and the history of Victoria. Head over to the farm yards where you’ll get to see stockwhip cracking, sheep shearing and working dogs in action (time permitting).
Once on Phillip Island we’ll take you to the Koala Conservation Centre where you’ll get up close to koalas in their natural environment. Here there are boardwalks that get you up into the treetops, giving you the best opportunity to grab some great photos of these secretive animals.
Next we head over to the home of the Little Penguins, Summerland Peninsula, but before we meet the stars of the show we’ll take a break at the Nobbies Centre. Here you might get a sneak preview of the penguins, whilst enjoying the spectacular views over Bass Strait.
Last but certainly not least is the world famous Penguin Parade. Here you’ll see hundreds of Little Penguins come ashore just after sunset, make their way across the beach and up into the sand dunes to their burrows. A natural wonder, this is something you will never forget.
OPTIONS (must be pre-booked)
Make your Phillip Island Experience EPIC!
- NEW! Antarctic Journey at the Nobbies (AJ) experience the wold`s most extreme continent with this virtual interactive journey ($18)
- Penguin Plus (PP) Exclusive viewing area and private boardwalk ($24)
- Penguin Plus Underground (UP) Enjoy up-close viewing of the Little penguins in an underground viewing window - Limited to 70 ($34)
- VIP Tour (VP) Elevated indoor viewing box with drinks and canapes and access to Penguins Plus ($42)
- Aboriginal Heritage Tour (AR) Discover the rich aboriginal heritage of the penguin parade on a guided tour & access to Penguin Plus ($42)
- Guided Ranger Tour (GR) Front row viewing on the sand (general viewing area) & access to Penguins Plus with a small group & ranger guide ($52)
- Eco Adventure Boat Cruise (BT) - 1 hour boat tour with ranger guide & underwater cameras ($85) (Nov - Mar)
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Clothing for warm and cool conditions
- Water bottle, warm / rain jacket for winter
- Camera (please note that photography is not permitted at the penguin parade)
Our tour departs seasonally between 10am - 11am (daylight savings) from Bunyip Tour Office and returns seasonally between approximately 9.30pm & midnight (daylight savings)
- The keeper reserves the right to cancel any encounter or presentation at any time, for reasons relating to animal welfare. Koala Encounters will be cancelled when local temperature exceeds 35 degrees centigrade.
- PLEASE NOTE: On Christmas Day our itinerary is slightly altered and we will be offering a picnic lunch. We may use larger coaches during peak periods between December and January and all our tours and attractions may be very busy during this time. We thank you for your patience.