1 Day Mornington Peninsula Ultimate Tour
$149 INCLUDES LUNCH
Daily (except sunday nov - feb)
MON, thurs & Sat (mar - oct)
- Dividing wild ocean and peaceful day, historic Point Nepean National Park and the Quarantine Station were closed to the public more than 100 years
- Lunch and winetasting at the traditional Pig and Whistle tavern`s winery and cellar door
- The Peninsula`s most delicious experience: artisan chocolates at Mornington Peninsula Chocolates in charming seaside Flinders (Apr - Oct)
- Choose to Pick your own strawberries or indulge in the Dessert Café at Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm (Nov - Mar)
- Dial up the action at The Enchanted Adventure Garden! Australia`s largest Tube Slide park, 4 mazes including 3D indoor maze, 20 beautifully landscape gardens
- The Peninsula`s highest point and most spectacular bay views right back to Melbourne.
Only an hour from Melbourne, the Peninsula offers everything from breathtaking beaches and historical National Parks to vineyards and hot springs. Travel to the tip of the Peninsula to visit the seaside town of Portsea, with its famous coloured bathing boxes, and Point Nepean, with its remarkable military history and spectacular views of Bass Strait.
Enjoy a traditional lunch at the Pig & Whistle and enjoy some wine tasting. Then visit Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm, where you can try your hand at picking strawberries (Nov to Apr only/subject to strawberry availability). Visit Mornington Peninsula Chocolates (May to Oct).
- All park entrance fees
- Delicious LUNCH
- Friendly & informative tour guide
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Appropriate clothing for warm & cool conditions
- Sunscreen, water bottle & hat
Our tour departs between 7.15am - 7.30am from Bunyip Tours Office in Melbourne's cbd and returns approximately 6.00pm
Later seize the day at The Enchanted Adventure Garden. Home of Australia's largest Tube Slide Park, 3 D Indoor Maze and featuring 20 beautiful gardens and 3 Hedge Mazes! Only one hour from Melbourne, the charming Mornington Peninsula showcases Victoria's stunning treasures!