1 Day Peninsula Hot Springs Tour
$195 includes lunch
Daily (except Sundays nov - feb)
MON, tHURS & Sat (mar - oct)
- Transfer to Peninsula Hot Springs - spend 2 or 3 hours discovering why Peninsula Hot Springs is the wold`s best
- Choose from a mineral pool, hilltop pool with 360 degrees views, Turkish steam bath, reflexology walk, cave pool, cold plunge pool and more
- Enjoy lunch and wine tasting at a local farmgate whilst the inspirational view over the vineyard nurtures both your heart and soul
- The Peninsula`s most delicious experience: artisan chocolates at Mornington Peninsula Chocolates in charming seaside Flinders (Apr - Oct)
- Choose to Pick your own strawberries or indulge in the Dessert Café at Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm (Nov - Mar)
- Dial up the action at The Enchanted Adventure Garden - Australia`s largest Tube Slide Park, 4 mazes including 3D indoor maze, 20 beautifully landscaped gardens
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Bathers, sunscreen, water bottle & hat
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Bathing towel
- All park entrance fees
- Delicious lunch & wine tasting
- Friendly & informative tour guide
Our Tour departs between 7.15am -7.30am from the Bunyip Tour Office and returns approximately at 6.00pm
The Peninsula Hot Springs is a multi-award winning facility having recently won at the World Luxury Spa awards and Victorian Tourism Awards.
Peninsula Hot Springs is the first natural hot springs & day spa centre in Victoria. Natural thermal mineral waters flow into the pools and private baths providing the idyllic setting for relaxation and rejuvenation.
Peninsula Hot Springs makes it possible to bathe in the naturally healing waters of mineral rich thermal pools.
Like the historic and famous spa centres of Europe, Asia, the Americas and New Zealand, the natural hot springs in Rye on the Mornington Peninsula bring the blissful and healthy pleasure of taking the waters' to the people.
The 50C hot mineral rich spring water flows from an underground aquifer 637 metres below the surface and into the many pools and baths in this coastal oasis of relaxation.