Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour
$130 inc. Lunch
At Bunyip we believe the journey is as important as the destination and have crafted the perfect Twelve Apostles tour to make your day something to remember.
Along the way you will see pristine beaches, pass through idyllic seaside villages and stop to look for some of Australia’s iconic wildlife like wild koalas and colourful parrots. At every turn you will be blown away by the beauty of the Great Ocean Road, one of the world’s greatest scenic coastal roads.
Watching the sunset over this spectacular coastline will no doubt be one of the many highlights.
- Beach stop on long golden surf beach with glorious views. Take a walk and feel the fine sand between your toes!
- Farmgate - Visit a sustainable working farm and enjoy fresh local produce from paddock to plate. See farm animals including Alpacas
- Cafe lunch provide at The Farmers Place
- Look for koalas & the native birds in the wild
- Coastal towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay
- Rainforest Experience - Take in the luscious green surrounds of Otway Ranges rainforests and some of Australia`s tallest eucalyptus tree.
- Must See - step down to the beach at Gibson`s Step, gateway to the 12 Apostles, huge limestone towers created as cliffs eroded.
- Loch Ard Gorge the history of the cruel Shipwreck Coast unfolds on a stroll along this historic beach.
- All park entrances fees
- Café Lunch (mid afternoon)
- Tea/ coffee/ biscuits
- Friendly & informative tour guide
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
- Snacks & Water bottle
- Bathers for swimming (time permitting)
Our tour departs seasonally between 10am - 11am from Bunyip Tour Office and returns seasonally between 10pm - midnight.
- VIew our full list of Great Ocean Road tours from Melbourne
Classic vs Sunset
Aussie BBQ Lunch
Make your Great Ocean Road Experience EPIC!
- Hop on / Hop off (Overnight or extended coastal stay) Stay overnight or longer and enjoy the freedom to explore the laidback seaside villages of Torquay, Lorne, Apollo Bay or Port Campbell. Only a small day pack is allowed, maximum 5kg ($30)
* All options must be pre-booked