3 Day Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island & Wilsons Promontory Tour
Departs Monday and Fridays (also Wednesdays in summer)
Day 1 (D)
- See the spectacular 12 Apostles - hear the tragic story of the shipwreck at Loch Ard Gorge
- Look for koalas and native birds in the wild
- Enjoy the stunning coastal views
- Overnight on the Bellarine Peninsula at Beacon Holiday Park
Day 2 (B)
- Catch the morning ferry from picturesque Queenscliff to Sorrento on the Mornington Peninsula
- Encounter Australian wildlife at Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- The Nobbies boardwalk
- Watch the Penguin Parade show at dusk
- Overnight in shared accommodation on the Island
- Connect to Wilsons Prom Day Tour
- With a bit of luck you see kangaroos and emus in the wild
- Hike through some of the spectacular tracks such as Mt Bishop, Munt Oberon or Pillar Point (easy - medium graded walks)
- Squeaky Beach - be entertained by the pure quarts 'singing sand
- Meals as indicated
- Shared Accommodation & linen (bring own toiletries & towel)
- All park entrance fees
- Friendly & informative tour guide
Its business as usual on our Great Ocean Road tours but due to heavy rain and flooding a small section of the Great Ocean Road is closed. We have altered our itinerary to safely continue to show you the best of the Great Ocean Road has to offer.
Can’t decide between going to Phillip Island to visit the Penguin Parade or the Great Ocean Road to see the Twelve Apostles and Wilsons Prom? Our three day lets you do all of these.
Highlights of the tour include everything you’d expect from both the Great Ocean Road and the Phillip Island tours. So on day one you’ll visit the Twelve Apostles, Gibson Steps, Loch Ard Gorge, Otway National Park, beaches of the Surf Coast, staying overnight at the Bellarine Peninsula.
Day two will see you head down to Phillip Island, stopping off at Moonlit Sanctuary to meet some locals. You’ll be able to hand feed kangaroos and wallabies, cuddle a koala (fee applicable), come face to face with a Tassie Devil, and see some amazing native birds including emus and cockatoos.
Next it is off to Phillip Island to see the world famous Penguin Parade. While on the island we have a range of activities to keep you entertained while we wait until the Little Penguins are ready to come ashore. After the parade you’ll spend the night on the Island at our Island Accommodation.
In the morning you’ll be taken back to the mainland to meet up with our Wilsons Promontory tour. Once down at the Prom you’ll see emus and kangaroos again, but this time in the wild! You might even be lucky enough to see one of the secretive wombats that live on the Prom.
We’ll take you hiking to the top of one of the nearby mountains to take in the epic coastal vistas filled with white sand beaches and granite islands, then down to one of the untouched beaches to either cool off our just to relax.
Feel like a couple days in paradise? We’ve got just the thing! Come with us and find out why Phillip Island and Wilsons Promontory are some of the favourite spots that Melbourne locals like to escape to when they need to unwind.
Make your 3 day tour EPIC!
- Helicopter flight - Take a helicopter flight over the Twelve Apostles ($145)
- Skydive the Great Ocean Road - leap into the sky with a 14,000 ft tandem skydive (From $289)
- Penguin Plus (PP) Exclusive viewing area & private boardwalk ($25)
- Penguin Plus Underground (UP) Enjoy up-close viewing of the Little penguins in an underground viewing window - Limited to 70 ($35)
* All options must be pre-booked
- Shared accommodation $449pp
- Double accommodation (based on 2ppl) $539
Budget accommodation/no ensuite * This package is a Combination of 2day Great Ocean Road & Phillip Island + Wilsons Promontory Tour + additional overnight stay on Phillip Island
We request you keep your luggage to a maximum of 5kg in a backpack or soft overnight bag
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Good shoes / boots for walking
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Towel & toiletries
- Sunscreen, hat, bathers
Our tour departs between 7.15am - 7.45am from Bunyip Tour Office and returns approximately at 8.00pm
- View our full list of Great Ocean Road tours from Melbourne