Great Ocean Road Hop On/Hop Off Tour
- Experience the Shipwreck Coast
- See the spectacular Twelve Apostles
- Lose yourself at Loch Ard Gorge
- Take in the stunning beaches of the Surf Coast
- Travel along the Great Ocean Road
- Stay overnight or longer in seaside village of your choice and enjoy the freedom to explore the laidback seaside villages of Torquay, Lorne, Apollo Bay or Port Campbell (Accommodation at own expense)
- All park entrance fee
- BBQ lunch at Cape Otway Lightstation
- Friendly and informative tour guide
Its business as usual on our Great Ocean Road tours but due to heavy rain and flooding a small section of the Great Ocean Road is closed. We have altered our itinerary to safely continue to show you the best of the Great Ocean Road has to offer however we are unable to access Anglesea, Memorial Arch, & Lorne.
Why not extend your stay on the Great Ocean Road and stay overnight in one of the scenic seaside villages? Enjoy the freedom to explore the laid-back towns of eitherApollo Bay or Port Campbell.. The choice is yours!
Your guide will drop you off at the local Info Centre in either Apollo Bay or Port Campbell and you simply rejoin the tour on another day to continue your tour. This options allows you free time to chill out and enjoy some of the Great Ocean Road's most picturesque towns. It’s a great alternative to self drive, you save car hire fees and simply enjoy the view while someone else drives!
We recommend to pre-book the accommodation of your choice prior to the tour departure to avoid disappointment. Accommodation is at your own cost.
Our tour departs between 7.15am - 7.30am from Bunyip Tour Office and returns between approximately 8.00pm on your returning day.
recommended accommodation Options
Apollo Bay Eco YHA is the perfect accommodation for your road trip down the famous Great Ocean Road. Kayak with seals, swim, surf...
Port Campbell Hostel is set amidst some of the country’s most spectacular coastline. Hire a bike or take a walk along the cliff tops of Port Campbell Bay..
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
- Water bottle, camera & toiletries
- Bathers for swimming & towel
- Please keep luggage to a max. of 5kg in a backpack or soft bag overnight bag. No large suitcases or backpacks can be taken on-board.