3 Day Great Ocean Road & Grampians Adventure
Departs Tuesdays & Fridays
(also Sundays in Summer)
Day 1 (L,D)
- Torquay surf city (Home of Rip Curl)
- Coastal towns Lorne & Apollo Bay
- Exclusive visit to historic Cape Otway Lighthouse
- Seek koalas in the wild
- Rainforest walk
- Historic Shipwreck Coast
- 12 Apostles & Gibson Steps
- Loch Ard Gorge and the collapsed London Bridge
- Sunset along Great Ocean Road
- Overnight stay along the Great Ocean Road
Day 2 (B,L,D)
- Bay of Martyrs & Bay of Islands
- Warrnambool & the dormant volcano Tower Hill
- Gariwerd / Grampians National Park
- Aboriginal heritage at Brambuk Cultural Centre
- Overnight stay in wilderness lodge surrounded by kangaroos in the Grampian foothills
- Evening campfire (Seasonal)
Day 3 (B,L)
- Wake up with kangaroos and other wildlife
- Choose a beautiful nature walk
- Wonderland, Venus Baths or the Balconies - and explore the Grampians
- Cool off at majestic
- Mackenzie Falls
- Native bird & wildlife spotting
- Endless views from the summit of Reed`s Lookout
- Continue to Adelaide or return to Melbourne
- 2 x breakfast, 3 x lunch and 2 x dinner
- Accommodation (either camping, shared or double as booked)
- Park entrance fees
- Friendly and informative tour guide
Its business as usual on our Great Ocean Road tours but due to heavy rain and flooding a small section of the Great Ocean Road is closed. We have altered our itinerary to safely continue to show you the best of the Great Ocean Road has to offer.
If you want to experience both the best of the Australian coast and see some of the most majestic and rugged inland areas then our three day Great Ocean Road and Grampians Adventure is just what you are looking for.
We start with a trip along one of the world’s premier coastal scenic roads, the Great Ocean Road. You’ll have plenty of time to take in the stunning Surf Coast beaches, historic Cape Otway Lighthouse, plus the amazing natural beauty of the Twelve Apostles, Gibson Steps and Loch Ard Gorge. Because you will be overnighting not far from the Twelve Apostles you will get to see an unforgettable sunset over the Shipwreck Coast.
Day two sees you continue along the Great Ocean Road for the morning before heading inland towards to Grampians National Park, site of some of Australia’s most stunningly rugged landscapes.
Make your 3 day tour EPIC!
- Helicopter flight - Take a helicopter flight over the Twelve Apostles ($145)
- Sleeping Bag Bring your own or hire one from us if required ($15)
- Quad Bike Ride through native bush setting of the Grampians ($65)
* All options must be pre-booked
- Camping $390pp (night 2 only, Oct -April)
- Dorm Share May-Sept $390pp /Oct-Apr $415pp
- Double Room $499pp (based on 2ppl)
- Adelaide Connection - Transfer to Adelaide. Arrive Adelaide day 3 at approx 7pm. On board connection fee to Adelaide $30
* The double upgrades are per person and based on 2 people per room in budget accommodation with shared bathrooms. Bed-linen is supplied, towels and toiletries are not included. Upgrades are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Melbourne to Melbourne: We request that you keep your luggage to a maximum of 5kg in a backpack or soft overnight bag.
- Melbourne to Adelaide: We request that you keep your luggage to a maximum of 15kg in a backpack
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Good shoes / boots for walking
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Towel & toiletries
- Sunscreen, hat, bathers
Our tour departs between 7:15 am - 7:45 am from Bunyip Tour Office and returns approximately 6:00 pm on day 3.
Bring your hiking shoes because you’ll be taken to some special spots where waterfalls drop down from ancient escarpments and red ridges weave their way toward the horizon.
Camp overnight with the kangaroos or stay in comfort in a shared room, either way wake up to nothing but the sounds of nature, birdsong and the wind in the trees. One not to miss for nature lovers or the adventurous at heart.
- View our full list of Great Ocean Road tours from Melbourne