Great Ocean Road Classic Tour
$130 INC. LUNCH
- Beach stop on long golden surf beach with glorious views
- Coastal towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay
- Iconic Cape Otway Lighthouse dominates towering cliffs where Bass Strait and the Southern Ocean collide. Learn the ancient history of the Aboriginal owners, the Gadubanud people.
- Look for koalas & native birds in the wild!
- Aussie lunch provided
- Rainforest Experience - Take in the luscious green surrounds of Otway Rangers rainforests and some of Australia`s tallest eucalyptus trees.
- Step down to the beach at Gibson`s Steps, gateway to the 12 Apostles
- Loch Ard Gorge the history of the cruel Shipwreck Coast unfolds on a stroll along this historic beach
- World famous 12 Apostles - This is what you've been waiting for! You'll be dwarfed by the soaring cliffs and the mysterious limestone towers that were created by erosion of the cliffs.
- All park entrance fees
- Aussie lunch (sausages and salad)
- Tea / coffee / biscuits
- Friendly and informative tour guide
MAKE SURE YOUR GREAT OCEAN ROAD EXPERIENCE IS EPIC!
OPTIONS (MUST BE PRE-BOOKED)
A Helicopter flight - Take a 15 min helicopter flight over the Twelve Apostles! ($145)
- Hop on / Hop off (Overnight or extended coastal stay) Stay overnight or longer and enjoy the freedom to explore the laidback seaside villages of Torquay, Lorne, Apollo Bay or Port Campbell. Only a small day pack is allowed, maximum 5kg ($30)
* All options must be pre-booked
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
- Snacks & Water bottle
- Bathers for swimming (time permitting)
Our tour departs between 7.15 am - 7.30 am from Bunyip Tour Office and returns approximately 8.30 pm
Travel down the Great Ocean Road and see the Twelve Apostles. Discover first hand why this trip has become a tourism pilgrimage for so many.
You will be awestruck by the natural beauty as we take you through the Surf Coast region of Victoria. Stop at some of the seaside holiday villages and look out for the local wildlife, including Koalas, King Parrots and Sulphur Crested Cockatoos.
Take in the cool climate rainforests as you travel through the Otway Ranges before coming to Cape Otway where you can climb mainland Australia’s oldest lighthouse.
To give you strength to climb to the top tuck into an authentic Aussie barbecue on the lawns outside the historic lighthouse keepers quarters.
This will be a day you will remember forever.