Great Ocean Road Classic Tour
- Stunning coastal views and golden surf beaches
- Iconic Cape Otway Lighthouse
- Pass through coastal towns of Lorne, Apollo Bay and Port Campbell
- Look out for koalas and native birds in the wild!
- Aussie BBQ lunch included!
- Rainforest experience
- Step down to the beach at Gibson Steps , gateway to the Twelve Apostles
- Loch Ard Gorge
- World famous 12 Apostles
- All park entrance fees
- Aussie BBQ lunch (sausages and salad)
- Tea / coffee / biscuits
- Friendly and informative tour guide
Travel down the Great Ocean Road and see the Twelve Apostles. Discover first hand why this trip has become a tourism pilgrimage for so many.
You will be awestruck by the natural beauty as we take you through the Surf Coast region of Victoria. Stop at some of the seaside holiday villages and look out for the local wildlife, including Koalas, King Parrots and Sulphur Crested Cockatoos.
Take in the cool climate rainforests as you travel through the Otway Ranges before coming to Cape Otway where you can climb mainland Australia’s oldest lighthouse. To give you strength to climb to the top tuck into an authentic Aussie barbecue on the lawns outside the historic lighthouse keepers quarters.
This will be a day you will remember forever.
Options (must be pre-booked)
Make sure your Great Ocean Road Experience is EPIC!
- A Helicopter flight -Take a helicopter flight over the Twelve Apostles! ($95)
- Hop on hop off (Overnight or extended coastal stay) Stay overnight or longer and enjoy the freedom to explore the laidback seaside villages of Torquay, Lorne, Apollo Bay or Port Campbell. Only a small day pack is allowed, maximum 5kg ($20)
* All options must be pre-booked
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions
- Snacks & Water bottle
- Bathers for swimming (time permitting)
Our tour departs between 7.15 am - 7.30 am from Bunyip Tour Office and returns approximately 8.30 pm
Travelling on Christmas Day? Please be aware Cape Otway lighthouse will be closed today, so we will not be visiting this attraction. The BBQ lunch will be replaced by a sandwich lunch. We also advise you bring along snacks and water as options to purchase along the way will be limited today.
CLASSIC vs SUNSET TOUR
Return time (approx)
Aussie BBQ Lunch
Cafe Style Lunch