- 当晚将入住岛上The Island Accommodation
- 徒步旅行经过一些壮观的路径如主教山 (Mt Bishop), 维雷克瞭望台 (Vereker Outlook), 沃贝容山 (Mount Oberon) 或 支柱岬 (Pillar Point) (中低级徒步远足)
- 斯奎基海滩 (Squeaky Beach) - 由于这里的纯白色石英沙又被称为“会唱歌的沙滩”
Want to get out of the hustle and bustle of the city for a few days? Keen on seeing some of Australia’s best landscapes, iconic wildlife and getting a little bit of exercise? Why not come on our two day Phillip Island and Wilsons Promontory Tour.
Day one will see you head down to Phillip Island, stopping off at Moonlit Sanctuary to meet some locals. You’ll be able to hand feed kangaroos and wallabies, cuddle a koala (fee applicable), come face to face with a Tassie Devil, and see some amazing native birds including emus and cockatoos.
Next it is off to Phillip Island to see the world famous Penguin Parade. While on the island we have a range of activities to keep you entertained while we wait until the Little Penguins are ready to come ashore. After the parade you’ll spend the night on the Island at our Island Accommodation.
In the morning you’ll be taken back to the mainland to meet up with our Wilsons Promontory tour. Once down at the Prom you’ll see emus and kangaroos again, but this time in the wild! You might even be lucky enough to see one of the secretive wombats that live on the Prom.
- Meals as indicated (Please advise dietary requirement at time of booking)
- Accommodation and linen (bring own toiletries & towel)
- All park entrance fees incl. 3 PARKS PASS
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Shared accommodation $299pp
- Double accommodation $349pp (based on 2ppl)
- Studio with en suite $365pp (based on 2ppl)
The double upgrades are per person and based on 2 people per room in budget accommodation with shared bathrooms. Bed-linen is supplied, towels and toiletries are not included.
- We request you keep your luggage to a maximum of 5 kg in a backpack or soft overnight bag. No large suitcases or backpacks permitted
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Good shoes / boots for walking
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Towel & toiletries
- Sunscreen, hat, water bottle
- Bathers for swimming (time permitted)
Please note this is a combination of two 1 day tours with an overnight stay on Phillip Island
Our tour departs seasonally between 10am - 11am (daylight savings) from Bunyip Tour Office and returns approximately 8pm
We’ll take you hiking to the top of one of the nearby mountains to take in the epic coastal vistas filled with white sand beaches and granite islands, then down to one of the untouched beaches to either cool off our just to relax.
Feel like a couple days in paradise? We've got just the thing! Come with us and find out why Phillip Island and Wilsons Promontory are some of the favourite spots that Melbourne locals like to escape to when they need to unwind.