Official Neighbours Ultimate Tour with "Exclusive Access"
departs: sat & sun (Approx 3 hrs)
- See the famous street that is tucked away in Melbourne's lovely suburbia and reminisce on those great moments and contemplate plot lines!
- Come prepared to take photos of the houses with authentic props
- See the exterior from the TV show at Global Studio
- Your exclusive entry will give you the opportunity to see the Lassiter's Complex (including Lassiter's Lake), Fitzgeralds Motors, The Waterhole, Harold´s Store and more
- Our professional guides will provide you with plenty of gossip, laughs & on-board entertainment!
- If you`re lucky you may even seen some filming!
- Visit to Ramsay Street
- Exclusive entry to see exterior sets of Global Studios
- Complimentary Neighbours postcard
Everybody needs good neighbours! Welcome to Ramsay Street, where the dramas unfold every day on the set of Australia’s long-running soap opera, 'Neighbours'.
On this official tour, see the actual houses and the street that provide the backdrop of this internationally loved Aussie The Ultimate Fan Tour, you’ll go to the Global Television Studios and visit the exterior sets of the Lassiter’s Complex including Harold's Store, The Waterhole and Lassitier's Lake.
Also, we take a walk down Power Road and visit Fitzgerald Motors, Grease Monkeys and Dial-A-Kyle
This is a great day out, and your professional guide will let you in on all the gossip, insider information and tricks of the trade in filming Neighbours.
Our tour departs seasonally between 10am - 11am (daylight savings) from Bunyip Tour Office and returns seasonally between approximately 12pm - 2pm (depending on the season)
Minimum of 5 passengers required for tour departure
* These products are not Eco-certified due to the tour being urban based
- The Neighbours Tour contains slapstick humour and spoilers
- Please note that unscheduled filming in Ramsay St will result in no public access. Photo opportunities of the street are available at a distance only