1 Day Mt Buller Snow Tour
Departs: Tues, Sat, Sun (June to Sept)
First tour departure on 20th June 2015
- The largest lift system in Victoria
- Summit Altitude 1804m. Village
- Altitude 1600m.
- Terrain mix 25% Beginner. 45% Intermediate. 30% Advanced
Travel to/from Mt Buller may be in either a small or large touring vehicle and is at the discretion of the operator.
- Easy 3 hour each way transport
- Gate fees
- *To return on a different day $185 (Please ensure return travel date falls on Tues, Sat or Sun)
See it, feel it, ski or board it, whatever your fancy, this snow trip is a winter must! Skiers and snowboarders can enjoy over 300 ha of terrain with 25 available lifts to choose. Mt Buller is suitable for first timer green runners to the more experienced black runs and everyone else in between.
Sightseers can build a snowman, enjoy tobogganing or take in the brilliant views from the chairlifts. Enjoy the open fires in one of many bars, restaurants and cafe's.
- 4.25am CBD Federation Square (Crn Flinders & Russell Sts)
- 4.45am Doncaster Road, top of Re-entry ramp Eastern Fwy (eastbound at the bus stop)
- 5.00am opposite Ringwood Train station (Mid-way plaza, 147 Maroondah Hwy)
- Arrives Mt Buller 8.45am approx .
- Bus departs Mt Buller at 4pm, Returns approx. 8pm
On Board Costs
- Unlimited Lift Ticket (Adults $121)
- Beginner Discovery Unlimited rides on 7 Lifts/Hire / 2hr beginner Lesson ($121)
- Ski or Snowboard Hire ($60)
- Sightseer Chairlift ticket ($30)
- Jacket & Pants ($40)
- Jacket or Pants ($30)
- Snow Walking Boots ($18)
- *Gloves and Goggles available for sale, not for hire. Credit card required on the day for ski, snowboard or clothing hire.
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Suitable shoes, beanie, gloves
- Clothing for snowy cold conditions (clothing hire available)
* Please note this tour is conducted by a subcontractor, therefore subject to their terms and conditions. Travel to/from Mt Buller is in a large touring vehicle