2 Day Great Ocean Road, 12 Apostles and Bellarine Peninsula Escape
From $345 INCludes all entries, accom and tastings on day 2
Monday & Wednesday
Explore the best of Victoria's south west coastline taking in all the best spots on the Great Ocean Road before enjoying an indulgent day on the Bellarine Peninsula.
The first day of the tour will see you depart from Melbourne and head straight for the shipwreck coast and the 12 apostles on the Great Ocean Road. Our early arrival means there's a lot less people than in the afternoon! We'll then visit Loch ard gorge and the Gibson steps before heading to the Otway Rainforest for a walk among the massive mountain ash trees.
Lunch is in the beautiful coastal town of Apollo Bay as we continue along the surf coast through Lorne stopping at Memorial Arch for a photo with the famous Great Ocean Road Sign.
Our accommodation is at Beacon Resort Queenscliff where we can enjoy a well deserved rest and dip in the pool.
In the morning after Breakfast it’s off for a beach walk at the bustling seaside centre of Barwon Heads and then on to some serious sipping and sampling. Your tour includes a tasting at one of the top Bellarine Peninsula wineries, Terindah Estate, which boasts panoramic views across Corio Bay; lunch is at unrivalled Jack Rabbit Vineyard, with a wine tasting.
Little Creatures Brewery in Geelong is one of Victoria’s most famous boutique brewers, and it’s run by a fun bunch of self-confessed hopheads. You’ll explore the brewery on a 30-minute tour, followed by a beer tasting before returning to the city after an amazing two days.
*This package is a Combination of our Great Ocean
Road and Bellarine Peninsula Day Tours with an
Day 1 (D)
- Avoid the crowds and arrive at the 12 Apostles mid-morning - see the spectacular shipwreck coast
- Take a stroll through the Otway Rainforest
- Look for koalas and native birds in the wild
- See the coastal townships of Apollo Bay and Lorne
- Enjoy the stunning coastal views
- Overnight stay on the Bellarine Peninsula in the multi award winning Beacon Resort Queenscliff. Pack your swimmers and towel for a dip in the pool!
Day 2 (B, L)
- Connect to our Bellarine Peninsula day tour
- Wine tasting at Flying Brick Cider and Terindah Estate Winery
- Lunch and wine tasting at the House of Jack Rabbit Cafe at Jack Rabbit Vineyard(features delicious local produce)
- Spectacular views of the You Yangs overlooking the bay
- Little Creatures Brewery, with a 30-minute brewery tour plus beer tasting
- Geelong foreshore
- Meals as indicated
- Accommodation as booked
- All park entrance fees
- Wine and Beer Tastings
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- $345 pp Shared accommodation
- $395 pp Double accommodation with ensuite (based on 2ppl)
Our tour departs between 7am and 7:30am and concludes at the Bunyip Tours Office - 570 Flinders Street between 5:30 pm & 6 pm on the second day.